- Offered Salary 100
- Career Level Entry Level
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Industry Marketing, Sales and Advertising
- Qualifications Certificate
Responsible for contacting customers and vendors either online or physically by going door-to-door selling merchandise, promoting brand products and awareness. Sets up and demonstrates product, sign up or negotiates the sale, and completes paperwork. May check up on clients repeatedly.
- Travel to assigned neighbourhoods going door-to-door with or without an appointment with the goal of selling merchandise, promoting brand products and awareness.
- Demonstrates company product and shows how clients can maximize product features.
- Show a presentation on product features.
- Convince the client to purchase a product or sign up using a script or persuasive technique.
- Distribute product samples.
- Hand out pamphlets.
- Write up orders for merchandise.
- Negotiate prices and create tickets.
- Take payments such as cash, credit, or check.
- Travel by foot, car, moto circle, or bicycle to deliver or sell merchandise or services.
- Follow management lead list and suggest prospect list.
- Circle back and check on customers and vendors who are in the position to buy the product or sign up service.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Work an assigned territory, often up to 30-50 houses or locations per day.
- Win back or upgrade current or former customers.
- Assist with the installation of the product.
- Tell customers why the product is better than competitors.
- Suggest specific product purchases.
How to apply: Apply by submitting your CV here